Please Like this, It helps a lot :) || Por favor Goste, isso ajuda muito :)

quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

Yosemite Range of Light



I am a destination visual artist who specializes in photography, timelapse cinematography, & filmmaking. I love to travel, so if you have a project in some far flung location, lets talk.

Yosemite National Park, the High Sierra, and the Eastern Sierra are some of the most beautiful places on earth. Ever since I serendipitously won a trip to Yosemite when I was 18, the beautiful Range of Light has captured my heart and become my home. Nothing brings me more joy than to share this life changing beauty with others.

Ever since I became fascinated with timelapse photography almost 2 years ago, after seeing the work of Tom Lowe, I've wanted to do a piece on Yosemite and the Sierra. Now after almost 2 years of shooting, I'm thrilled to share. I hope you enjoy my vision of my home, the majestic Yosemite & Sierra. Best viewed Full Screen with Sound :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário